Christmas Dinner at Gramma Nita's
Date: 15 December
Arrive time: 11:30ish to arrive and share "what have you been doing"
Dinner time: 2:00 then fun afterwards.
The dinner has come and gone, the food was great and company beyond compare. See for yourself, if you weren't there... Photos / Christmas morn @ the Witt's.
Seems like everyone was satisfied with that last year, so, if it isn't broke no need to fix it.
Let me know if you have a game we would like to play... I am
supplying the prizes... It's hard to believe it is November, let's get
all our plans formulated and finalized so there are no last minute
As of 2 November:
- Hors D'oeuvres - Slade
- Gourmet Salad - Anke
- Roast Leg of Fresh Pork with gravy - Granmma
- Mashed Potatoes with garlic -
- Savory Green Beans & Tomatoes - Valynn
- Sauteed Carrots with Apricot - Jeanne
- Crescent Rolls - Renee
- Fruit Platter - Julie
- Apple Crumb Cake - Nancy
- Beverages: Hot & Iced Tea; Coffee, Milk, Sparkling Apple Cranberry, Coke, Squirt, Dr. Pepper, Diet 7Up. As usual 'BYOW'.
(I'm thinking ice cream for the Apple Crumb Cake would be nice and a sherbet or ice would be light for dieters,
what do you think?)